April 3, 2009

Bad Data = Bad Law

My friend TOTWTYTR and I have agreed on damn little through the years, and when we did it was on the topic of food… or sometimes guns. I say sometimes because TO is so far on the right wing of things that his fingernails are the only thing keeping him anchored to the starboard edge of a flat Earth.

Now that I have my dig in, let me point you toward a pretty good ramble by TO. Even though he couches it in the recognizable jargon of a fanatic, he makes a point… and is, for the most part, correct.

Of course I do disagree on some of his pedantry, but the facts he bolgs about are true. It matters not which side of the political spectrum you fall, the truth should matter.

~~

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Good link. I seem to have the same POV as yours.

Mule Breath said...

TOTTYTR is a friend. We pointedly disagree on ALL things political, and we've a nearly 20 year history of disagreements on many things EMS ... but overall he isn't all that bad a guy ... for a Yankee.