April 16, 2009

Blogroll Addition

Found a new blog that I like, thanks to a post by Misfit. Hat Tip to the good Comrade. My Corner to Vent seems to be right up my alley. Terrant, the author, posts the following:

I do not swear allegiance to any political party. I find that democrats and republican do not represent the average American. The only real difference between the two is that one pretends to actually care about the plight of the little guy.

I do not consider myself to be liberal nor conservative. I believe that both sides have good ideas and bad ideas. I feel that a middle of the road approach is the best. I feel that government should let society and industry advance at its own pace with minimal interference and within the confines of what the Constitution allows. I do believe that everyone should be treated equally by the government. I do not believe that any one group should deserve any special treatment over the others.

I do not tolerate politicians that flat out lie to me or are blatantly hypocritical. I consider partisan politics to be a poison that prevents the best solutions to problems from being truly considered. I believe in pragmatic solutions to problems; not ones driven by an ideology.

Sounds good to me.
~~

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the kind words.

Mule Breath said...

Thanks for the wise words.